Monday 3 August 2009

Oldelaf et Monsieur D - The Coffee
Le café





To kick start my day
and to wake myself up, I had a coffee
An arabica, black and strong
I slip my parka on, I'm ready to go

"Where are you going" shout my beloved
"Let's have a coffee, I just woke up"
Early for work, feeling a bit obliged
I turn back and have another coffee

Quarter to eight, one must admit,
Offices are empty, one could be bored
But I keep my cool, I know how to adapt
Waiting for them to arrive, I just have the time for a coffee

The day gets carried away, everyone is working,
At least until the time of the coffee break
My secretary arrives "I made it just as you like"
Bugger, I just drank one, but now it's done...

During a business meal, near by the Sentier
The weather is beautiful but I feel stressed
My colleagues make fun of me "Come on René!
"Take a good cigare and a small coffee"

Once it is over, my colleagues are wasted,
They call a cab, but I really want to jump!!!
I walk all over Paris, and I see a small café
I order a decaf, but with caffeine

I arrive at the office, my secretary starts:
"You're a bit late, I was worried!"
I throw her through the window!!!
She was really looking for it!
Anyway, I have to go home
But first, let's have a coffee!!

Waiting for the metro, I am attacked
An old lady asks me: "What time is it please?"
Hey! I break her neck and push her on the tracks!
I rush home and grab a ... guess what?!

"Daddy, my daddy, I am the best in my class!"
FUCK! WHAT AGAIN! PISS OFF!!!
YOU STUPID LITTLE SHIT!
Now, he starts crying!
I lock myself in the kitchen
There is still a little coffee left

It's been fourteen days that I'm locked in!
I'm alone in my kitchen drinking coffee!
I should get some sleep!! Cops will get me!!
So I nail the doors and I grab a coffee





Le Café

Pour bien commencer ma petite journée
et me réveiller, moi j'ai pris un café

Un arabica, noir et bien corsé
j'enfile ma parka, ça y'est je peux y'aller

"Où est-ce que tu vas" me cri mon aimée
"prenons un kawa je viens de me lever"
étant en avance et un peu forcé
je change de sens et reprend un café

A huit heure moins le quart, il faut bien avouer
les bureaux sont vides on pourrait s'ennuyer
Mais je reste calme, je sais m'adapter
Le temps qu'ils arrivent, j'ai le temps pour un café


La journée s'emballe, tout le monde peut bosser
Au moins jusqu'à l'heure... de la pause café
Ma secrétaire rentre "j'lai fait comme vous l'aimez"
Ah mince j'viens d'en prendre, mais maintenant qu'il est fait

Un repas d'affaire, tout près du Sentier
Il fait un temps superbe mais je me sens stressé
mes collègues se marrent, "T'es trop fort René!!!"
"Prend un bon cigare et un p'tit café"

Une fois fini, mes collègues crevés
j'appelle un taxi ... mais moi j'ai envie de sauté!!!
Je fais tout Paris, puis je vois un troquet
j'commande un déca, mais re-caféiné

J'arrive au bureau, ma secrétaire me fait:
"Vous êtes un peu en retard, je me suis inquiétée!"
oh! j'la jette par la fenêtre!!! elle l'avait bien cherché !!!
T'façon faut que je rentre, mais d'abord un café!!!

Attendant le métro, je me fais agresser
une p'tite vieille me dit: "vous avez l'heure s'il vous plaît?"
hé! j'lui casse la tête et j'la pousse sur les quais!!!
Je file à la maison et j'me sert un ... devinez?!!

"Papa mon papa! En classe je suis premier!"
P'TIN MAIS QUOI!!! T'VAS ARRETER D'ME FAIRE CHIER!!!
MAIS QU'IL EST CON CE GOSSE!!!
Puis en plus il se met a chialer

je m'enferme dans la cuisine!!! Il reste un peu de café!!!
Ca fait quatorze jours que je suis enfermé!!!
Je suis seul dans ma cuisine et je bois du café!!!
Il faudra bien que je dorme!!!Les flics vont me chopper!!!
Alors je cloue les portes et j'reprends du café!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment