Wednesday 27 May 2009

Julio Iglesias - I haven't changed
Je n'ai pas changé



I haven't changed
I am still this stranger
Who was singing ballads to you
Who was inventing Sundays for you
Who makes you travel
I haven't changed
I am still this foolish boy
Who was talking about America
And who wasn't rich enough
To take you to Corfou

And you either, you haven't changed
Still the same light perfume
Still the same little smile
Which says a lot without saying it
No, you either, you haven't changed

I wanted to protect you
To keep you, to belong to you
I wanted to go back to you
I haven't change
I am still this apprentice poet
Who was writting you poems
Starting with "I love you"
And ending with "to love"
I haven't changed
I still take the path I want
Only one track on earth
Managed to please me:
The one we followed together


Julio Iglesias - Je n'ai pas changé

Je n'ai pas changé
Je suis toujours ce jeune homme étranger
Qui te chantait des romances
Qui t'inventait des dimanches
Qui te faisaient voyager
Je n'ai pas changé
Je suis toujours ce garçon un peu fou
Qui te parlait d'Amérique
Et n'était pas assez riche
Pour t'emmener à Corfou

Et toi non plus tu n'as pas changé
Toujours le même parfum léger
Toujours le même petit sourire
Qui en dit long sans vraiment le dire
Non toi non plus tu n'as pas changé

J'avais envie de te protéger
De te garder de t'appartenir
J'avais envie de te revenir
Je n'ai pas changé
Je suis toujours l'apprenti baladin
Qui t'écrivait des poèmes
Qui commençaient par je t'aime
Et finissaient par aimer
Je n'ai pas changé
Je prends toujours le chemin qui me plaît
Un seul chemin sur la terre
A réussi à me plaire
Celui qu'ensemble on suivait

No comments:

Post a Comment