Monday 3 August 2009

Soumia - Your silence
Ton Silence



I wasted all my tears,
Without breaking your silence
Even if it freezes and condemns me
This time, I will go straight to the point
In my defence, I will say those words so that my soul does not suffer anymore
All I wanted was you to listen and talk to me,
Understand you and hear me, but you didn't want to

CHORUS
Because your silence is your most beautiful weapon
I will never surrender
I will use all my charms
Open your heart You will have lost everything

I would like to know what you hide
In your thoughts from where I am excluded
I am no longer the one you talk to
I don't recognize you anymore
Believe me, I won't make a fuss about it
Even if what you say kills me
I screamed and whispered, but I hurt myself to this wall of silence
I kept silent, waiting, but it wasn't working anymore

CHORUS

You will lost everythingtu auras tout perdu
Open your heart

Ton silence

j'ai gaspillé toute mes larmes,
mais ton silence n'a pas rompu
même s'il me glace et me condamne
cette fois,j'irai tout droit au but
je dirai ces mots pour ma décharge pour que mon âme ne souffre plus
M'écouter, me parler, c'est tout ce que j'espérais
Te comprendre et m'entendre mais tu n'a pas voulu

REFRAIN
Puisque ton silence c'est ta plus belle arme
Je ne m'avouerai jamais vaincue
Je saurai user de tous mes charmes
Ouvre ton cœur tu auras tout perdu

J'aimerais savoir ce que tu cache
Dans tes pensées où tu m'exclues
Je ne suis plus celle à qui tu parles
Je ne te reconnais vraiment plus
Crois-moi je ne ferais pas de drame
Même si t'es parole me tue(yeah yeah yeah)
J'ai hurlé et chuchoté mais à ce mur de silence je me suis heurtée
Je me suis tue et attendue mais ça ne marchait pas non plus

REFRAIN(x2)

tu auras tout perdu
tu auras tout perdu
ouvre ton coeur
ouh ouh

No comments:

Post a Comment